So, what fun and exciting plans do you have for the summer?
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
"School's out for summer!"
I'm officially on summer vacation, which means I won't be back to this part of town for a couple months!
As I was cleaning up my desk on my last day, it started to hit me that I won't be back for quite a while. And while I won't miss things like this...
I might miss these...
And this! (Frankly, I'm just hoping it's still alive when I get back...)
But do you know what I'll miss most of all? My daily iced tea from Starbucks!
And while I might miss a few minor things while I'm away, I can't wait to embark on what will certainly be an epic summer! I have all sorts of exciting things planned, including various travels and lots of time spent with people that I love- it's going to be so much fun!
So, what fun and exciting plans do you have for the summer?
So, what fun and exciting plans do you have for the summer?

