Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great weekend!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Fig and Olive
The other day I found myself in Midtown around lunchtime, which doesn't happen often!
I was headed to Fig and Olive to meet a blogging buddy for the first time in person.
Trac~ and I have been blogging buds for a while and we finally found some time to meet up!
We started our meal with iced tea...
And focaccia with a trio of olive oils.
As for our meals, I had the Provence Chicken Salad...
And Trac~ had a panini on what might possibly be longest lunch plate I've ever seen!
It was so nice to get to chat with Trac~ in person- I'm so glad we were finally able to get together!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great weekend!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great weekend!

