I live in a great neighborhood. But when I get off the subway after a long day of work, I have a bit of a walk before I make it home. And sometimes on that walk, I start thinking: when I get home, I'll
still have to make dinner. So every once in a while, I rationalize a stop at one of my favorite restaurants:
Fresca Tortilla.

Now, I'm the first to admit- this place is not exactly "nice". In fact, it's more like a guilty pleasure. And to be perfectly honest, if I didn't know better, I would probably walk past this place and not give it a second thought.

But when I first moved to NYC, a friend told me to try this place- and against my better judgement, I did. And boy, am I glad about that! In addition to being the only Mexican restaurant in my 'hood, it's also insanely delicious and convenient!

And you can't beat the price! For about $2 I can get a yummy #28 for dinner!

(Oh- did I forget to mention that when you order food at Fresca Tortilla you have to order by number?)

In any event, this is what I got: a quesedilla...

With black beans...

And Monterrey jack cheese!

Take a look at
that- isn't it easy to understand why I love Fresca Tortilla so much?

I mean, YUM!

You know, maybe I'll have a quesadilla for diner tonight... my tummy is already rumbling!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!