Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Giveaway WINNER!

Today I got to find out who won the Penzeys spices from my first giveaway. So I whipped out my trusty red bucket, which might also be the bucket I got when feeding the animals at the farm. Then I wrote down every commentor's name on a slip of paper.
I folded them up and placed them all in the bucket.
After a violent shake, I drew the winning name.
Congratulations Karla!
Karla, please send me an email (steinwaystreetny@gmail.com) to let me know your mailing address. And to everyone else, thank you for participating! I had so much fun reading all your comments- now I want to have giveaways all the time!

But wait- I have one more thing to share with you. Remember the other day, when I was talking about how I didn't know what to do with my Halloween pumpkin? After reading the comment on that post, and a little encouragement from my mom, I did something a little silly! Since my backyard is a wild, jungle-y mess...
I decided to just throw my pumpkin out the window. It was so fun- and I think you can consider it composting!
Thanks for stopping by today- have a great Wednesday!