Monday, November 2, 2009
Signs of Fall
As I was walking along Central Park this weekend, fall was definitely in the air!
Some of the trees had changed color...
While some of trees had even dropped their foliage...
Leaving piles of crunchy leaves all over the place!
Little critters were snacking before their flight south for the winter...
It's such a beautiful time of year!
Don't you agree?
But now that Halloween is over, I'm left with a tough dilemma:
What do I do with my poor pumpkin?
I'd been keeping it in my fridge (due to lack of a front porch), and I love that each time I open the door I'm greated by a huge, orange smile! Plus, I feel so bad every time I think about throwing it away... but I clearly can't keep it much longer! Oh dear! While contemplate this silly little problem, I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

