Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Pasta perfection
The other day, SFS made me dinner. While most people in America were shopping and preparing food for tomorrow's holiday, I was taking pictures while someone else made me dinner. How did I ever get that lucky?
As usual, SFS was able to whip up something delicious in no time. First, he came up with this pasta sauce, full of bell peppers, portobello mushrooms and tomatoes.
Then he sliced up some zucchini to saute.
While they were cooking, he came up with a version of caprese salad. Isn't it beautiful?
After a dash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, it took all my might not to dig right in!
A few minutes later, the zucchini were finished.
And a few minutes after that, our dinner was complete.
Can you believe this spread? Talk about delish!
I hope your Thanksgiving preparations are going well! Thanks for visiting my blog!

