Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dijon delight!

Look what I found at the grocery store:
My favorite mustard! Have you ever had Maille before? I became a huge fan of it after visiting their store... in Paris!
See? That's the store- I really was there! They sell all sorts of mustards, dressings, and oils... but I think their Old-Style Dijon is the best. Apparently Napa Valley agrees with me- they gave it a gold medal in 2006.
The company has been making mustard for 260 years- it says so right on the seal!
And look what's in that humble little jar: the grainiest mustard you ever did see!
And while this condiment is yummy on sandwiches and in recipes, I prefer the German approach...
A pretzel dunked right in it!
If you ever see this mustard in your grocery, I highly recommend picking up a jar!

Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great Thursday!