Friday, November 13, 2009
Windows on Madison Avenue
My church is located on Madison Avenue, in a very lovely part of Manhattan. As I made my way there the other day, I decided to do a little window shopping. First was Max Mara.
A little further up the block was Donna Karan. This picture doesn't really do the store justice- it's massive and simple... just some architecture and a ton of beautiful dresses!
A block further was Dolce and Gabbana. This is the entrance to the men's part of the store- and that chandelier is spectacular at night!
For some reason, I'm really drawn to the wigs they put on the Prada mannequins... they're so fluffy yet retro!
But right now my favorite window in the neighborhood is Tom Ford.
Each window has a couple stuffed ravens, each framed in a gilded shadow box.
I think they're so stunning... odd and stunning!
But eventually I got to church, which meant the end of window shopping for the evening.
Thanks for visiting my blog- I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

