Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Window Wednesday

On my way to church last night, I thought I'd take some more pictures of the fancy windows on Madison Avenue. Notice any changes from 2 months ago?
This time around, Dolce and Gabbana was all decked out for the New Year.
(I still love that chandelier!)
I don't think I've shown you Pratesi before. They're a fine linen company in Italy- and that comfy bed in the corner window looks pretty inviting!
Meanwhile, next door at Prada the fuzzy wigs were still in use...
But the second window now boasts these sweet shoes and clutches.
And across the street at Tom Ford, the frames are no longer full of crows...
Rather, they each hold an interesting assortment of accessories.
And the accessories spin in front of a Chorus Line-type mirror...
It's pretty groovy!
But after all that fun, it was time to get to church.
And don't worry about those pesky greens- they'll be toast after tonight's Epiphany Hibachi!

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday- thanks for stopping by!