Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter yourself in my little GIVEAWAY! Just comment on this post- I'll name the winner on Friday!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Going to The Garage
This is where SFS and I spent a few hours over the weekend.
Yep- on the weekends that parking garage magically turns into The Garage- one of our favorite flea markets in NYC!
Don't believe me? Check this out- once you walk up the ramp...
There are tons of antique and collectible vendors!
And they're selling everything from china...
To books and prints!
The lower level of the garage is also filled with vendors.
Talk about a wonderful way to spend a couple hours!
SFS and I had such a fun time sorting through treasures and trash... and we even went home with a couple things of our own! If you ever want to explore this crazy place, you can find it on 25th Street between 6th and 7th Avenue.

