Friday, January 15, 2010
59th and 5th
By the time I get out of work in the evening, it's already pretty dark outside.
But that doesn't mean I enjoy my walk to the subway any less.
So last night I took some pictures as I walked...
The city is pretty at night, right?
I enjoyed walking along 5th Avenue, checking out all the fancy apartment buildings.
And eventually, I wound up at 59th and 5th.
I like this statue (though I don't know anything about it)!
But what I really like about this corner is the Plaza Hotel.
It's right across the street from the GM building- it's where the CBS Early Show is filmed.
Right next to the underground Apple Store.
Just down the street is the REALLY sparkly snowflake hanging over 5th Avenue.
But I can't stay away from the Plaza.
It's just too beautiful.
Don't you think?
But eventually I made it to the subway...
And it was time to go home.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend- thank you for stopping by!

