Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bagels for breakfast...

How do you feel about bagels? I love them! And lucky for me, NYC is kind of known for their chewy, delicious bagels. There are dozens of bakeries and delis around the city that are famous for their bagels... but I'm not too picky, because I think they're all wonderful! This weekend, SFS and I grabbed some breakfast with his roommate at Tal Bagels.
Check out the inside- shelves of baked goods...
And cases of salad and schmear!
SFS ordered whitefish salad and a coffee...
While I got my sesame bagel with veggie cream cheese!
Not a bad way to start the day, right? This Tals is located on Broadway, between 90th and 91st Street- but if you find yourself on the East side, there's also one on 86th Street just off 2nd Avenue. So if you're ever in the neighborhood and hungry for a bagel, this is a good spot! I hope you have a wonderful day- thanks for stopping by!