Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm flipping out!

This weekend, the Easter Bunny totally spoiled me- look what I found in my Easter basket:
It's true- I'm now the proud owner of a Flip! On the way home from work yesterday, I decided to play with it for the first time. So without further ado, here is a brief Flip video I made:



I realize I'm not going to win an Oscar any time soon, but this new technology is pretty fun!

Now, I have to admit... that was my second attempt at a video... here's what happened 2 minutes before:



Not only did I film that with the protective plastic still on the camera lens, but I also inadvertently taped a homeless man sleeping on a bench. This clip definitely won't make it to Sundance!

And on a completely different note, I'm guest posting on my friend Joanne's blog today. Here's a little teaser:
I hope you have a wonderful day- thanks for stopping by!