Because when I was home, I got to see the newest members of our family!This is three-month-old PLR! And this is CMV, who's six months old! (Don't you love his I 'heart' NY shirt?)
I had the best time hanging out with my family. I hadn't had a chance to meet PLR prior to this, and I was so excited to see him in person! He's absolutely adorable, and my cousin is a wonderful mom to him!
This is my Aunt TMV (Noni to her grand babies), feeding PLR...
And this is my dad with CMV- he loves babies!
My grandpa came to lunch too... it was a whole family affair!
I've gotta tell you- these babies are just adorable...
I could have played with them all day!
(I'm pretty sure my dad would agree!)
So while I realize that Big Boy is probably not everyone's first choice for lunch...
I think it's downright perfect for a family get-together!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a wonderful day!

