Because it will be 28 years since this momentous day:
(Yes, that's me on the day I was born. Please feel free to sympathize with my mom- look at how big I was!)In honor of my big day, my parents sent me some photos from the past.
As I looked through the photos, I realized something...
Even though these pictures are really old, not much has changed in my life.
I still like to bake (and tend to get pretty messy in the process)...
I like all sorts of arts and crafts...
And I still love music!
Oh, and I still crave attention... but that's sort of a give-in!
Isn't it nice to know that no matter how old I get, I'm still the same little girl inside?
Even if I did leave the house looking like this in high school...
Thank goodness rhinestone-studded sunglasses never go out of style... right?
