As you know, I celebrated a birthday on Saturday (thank you to everyone who left sweet comments on my blog over the weekend)! I was thrilled to hear from so many of my family and friends... and I made out like a bandit in the gift department.
Case in point, look at what Starbucks gave me:

That's right- they bought me a chai latte... wasn't that thoughtful?

Meanwhile, Sephora went all out...

They picked out this eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow just for me!

And if that wasn't good enough, I got some other really great/thoughtful presents from my family and friends. I felt totally spoiled when my birthday came to a close! Thank you to everyone- it was a marvelous day!
Oh, and before I go, can share one more thing?

That's right- I also got a new lens for my camera. I had so much fun playing with it over the weekend! Here's a taste of what this baby can do:

I know- I'm smitten! I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well- thank you for stopping by!