Just kidding... I really didn't!
But if I had done something crazy like that, it would have been in this store:
I know you can hardly tell what store this is due to the crummy photo quality... but it's Fishs Eddy. I love this store! I've blogged about this wonderful place before, but I can't help but share some pictures from a recent shopping excursion I took. For example, here's what you see when you first enter the store:
They're glove molds... doesn't it look like they're waving? I love walking into this fabulous store and seeing something so unexpected! But it doesn't stop there- just around the corner was this awesome light fixture:
That's right- it's made out of wine glasses- could it be any cooler? And of course, I was drooling over the collection of white dishes... I desperately want a set of these in my kitchen! (So what if I already own one set of white dishes!)
Just a few feet away is this little nook, full of vintage plates, bowls, and mugs. I've found all sorts of treasures in this corner- as you can imagine!
But of course, this table always catches my eye- can you guess why?
Thanks for joining me on a little trip to Fishs Eddy (on Broadway and 19th Street)- I hope you have a great day!

