Tuesday, May 18, 2010
A lovely afternoon!
Yesterday, I was telling you how I visited Roosevelt Island over the weekend.
After I walked along the water for a while...
I came across this little section of amphitheater-type seating. This lovely little area faces Manhattan- doesn't it look like an inviting spot to hang out? So I grabbed a seat...
And pulled out a bottle of water and a new book- the perfect accessories for a sunny afternoon!
Talk about the perfect way to waste a few hours! I mean, check out this view:
And as if that wasn't cool enough, there was a lot of activity to enjoy on the river. Like this awesome barge- I think the guy walking by was pretty impressed, too!
(Sorry- I couldn't help but post that picture... I know it's not a beautiful shot, but it cracks me up for some weird reason! It's like the guy is trying to race the boat or something...)
Thanks for stopping by and suffering through some more photos of R.I.- I promise I'll post about something new tomorrow! Have a wonderful day!

