This weekend, I found myself in the heart of Times Square.

I was out and about, and decided to stop by one of the most famous spots in NYC. I like to take a stroll through every now and then, just to see what's going on.

I usually try and stay away from this area, since it is often so congested- but I also like to people watch... and I think the TKTS stairs are the perfect spot to do just that!

There's always so much happening in this part of town. For example, within 2 blocks I stumbled across 4 "characters". I don't really understand who these people are, as they weren't affiliated with any stores or promotions as far as I could tell... so I was a little
creeped out!

Oh, and you know what else I like to do when I'm in Times Square?

I like to take pictures of the advertisements. I know it may sound weird, but they change so often... it's kind of neat to have a memento of what was "in" and "popular" on a certain date! In that vein, here's a little collage of what's adorning Times Square these days:

Thanks for joining me on this little stroll through Times Square...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!