The other day when I got off the subway, there was a street fair taking place in my neighborhood.

During the summer, these little festivals pop up all over NYC- and at least a handful take place on streets in my neighborhood.

Now, while some of these fairs are pretty elaborate, others are a little more "low key"... like the one I came across the other day! And while the fair was modest in size, the vendors sure had an interesting assortment of items for sale. For example, this tent sold nothing by sheet sets... Egyptian Cotton, no less!

Next door was the sock guy. That's right- nothing by socks!

A little farther down the street was this table of miniature animal figurines. I could barely stop myself from lining them up and playing Noah's Ark!

This next tent wasn't much of a draw for me- but all the little boys in my neighborhood would beg to differ, I'm sure!

And while there was a tent selling full-sized artificial fruit...

I was much more tempted by the mini-artificial fruit magnets a few feet away!

I must admit- I didn't end up purchasing anything at the fair... but I sure enjoyed checking things out! I hope you have a wonderful day- thanks for stopping by!