Friday, May 28, 2010

The hottest lunch spot in NYC!

The other day, we had an impromptu picnic.
Remember last summer, when I shared this photo with you?
Well, the Lincoln Center "green space" is finally finished!
When we noticed that this luscious expanse of green outside our office window was finally open for visitors, my coworker and I jumped and the chance to enjoy lunch on the lawn.
So we grabbed some cold drinks from Starbucks...
And a couple of sandwiches from 'wichcraft (thanks Tom Collichio).
My co-worker had the PB&J...
While I had the grilled gruyère (with caramelized onions on rye bread).
Talk about a lovely lunch! Of course, we weren't the only ones enjoying the grass. The dance majors were having a ball as well- and even engaged in a cartwheel contest!
I can't tell you how fabulous this little patch of green can be in such a concrete jungle like Lincoln Center- and on a sunny day in NYC, it's definitely the hottest lunch spot around!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend- thanks for stopping by!