skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Steinway Street
- My life on a little street in the big city -
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Just had to share this...
SFS's roommate showed this to us last night, and I was cracking up...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
View my complete profile
Thank you for visiting!
I'm a classical musician living in NYC... my blog is full of pictures, recipes, vacations and all sorts of commentary about my little life in The Big Apple. Thanks for stopping by!
My Foodgawker Gallery
Sushi Cake Pops
I'm a Pop Star on Bakerella!
Featured on:
Coffee Filter Wreath
I [heart] NY Sugar Cookies
Blog Archive
►
2011
(167)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
►
2010
(246)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2009
(187)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(23)
If its NACHO cheese... whose is it?
It's the last Wednesday in April...
An ode to my lunch...
Only a LITTLE sunburn...
Mmm mmm good!
Just had to share this...
Wet Wednesday...
I heart Sephora!
M.O.N.D.A.Y.
It's FRIDAY, y'all!
Mmmm... sushi!
SUPER EASY PHOTO CARD
Middle of the week...
Learning how to be a better "hooker"
What a weekend!
Rainy Saturday morning = HAPPINESS!
Here comes Peter Cottontail
Brussels Sprouts.... YUM!
Tuesday...
Japanese BBQ and a COLD!
It's FRIDAY!
Sunshine-y day
I miss Hawai'i!
►
March
(6)
Fine Print
All content, including text, photographs, projects, recipes and design work is © SteinwayStreetNY. It is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or any other use unless permission is granted by SteinwayStreetNY. Thanks so much!
Header image adapted from
wallpaperstock.net