Friday, April 3, 2009

It's FRIDAY!

Woah- it's a REALLY rainy day here in NYC! At lunch a moment ago, I almost washed away... really! I decided just to run across the street to Two Boots because I didn't want to get any WETTER than I already was! :)

Tonight SFS and I are going to grab some dinner after work. He's going to meet me in the East Village, and we'll have some sort of Asian-fare. If he has his way, we'll be eating this:

And if I have any say in the matter, I'll be eating this:

Some might say that I'm being boring/not adventurous... but if I know that I like something and it's DELICIOUS, I have a hard time ordering something else that might not be as good. It sure drives SFS crazy, but we all have our little quirks, right? Hope you have a GREAT weekend!