Tuesday, August 24, 2010
"I went to a garden party..."
I absolutely love my new office- but the plain white walls are a little sad! So I've been searching through my old photos, looking for images to print and frame to add a bit of color to my little space.
And do you know what I noticed? I've taken so many pictures over the course of the last 3 years, some of them look completely new to me!
Take for instance this grouping of flowers- according to my archives I shot these over two years ago...
And yet I don't even recognize them!
Needless to say, I've enjoyed looking at some of my older "work"...
Even if it isn't quite what I was going for in my office.
(I think the images are just a little too Georgia O'Keeffe, don't you?)
Oh well- I'm sure I'll come up with something soon!
Thanks for visiting- I hope you have a great day!

