Where I walked away with some pretty handy containers.Tuesday, August 31, 2010
A little shelf of happiness...
I have a severe weakness for office supplies. Seriously- I could spend hours (and fortunes) at places like Staples. This time of year is especially fun because there are so many great deals to be scored thanks to the "back to school" sales, etc. But after several fruitful trips to various stores, the top drawer of my office desk was quite a mess:
I know- it was bad! So in my quest to clean things up, I visited my local Dollar Store...
Where I walked away with some pretty handy containers.
Once I got them to my office, I promptly filled them with my beloved Sharpies...
In warm and cool tones, just like Bethenny's assistant did in Bethenny Getting Married. (Have I mentioned that I'm a Bravo TV junkie?)
And after a few quick minutes of organizing...
I had this lovely little shelf all ready to go.
I must admit- just looking at these jars sitting on the shelf make me smile, let alone using the wonderful markers that lay inside!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!
Where I walked away with some pretty handy containers.
