So the other day, I did just that! And as I made my way through the winding paths, I stopped a couple times to just enjoy the scenery!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
A lovely shortcut
Though I work on the West Side of Manhattan, sometimes I have to get across to the East Side in a hurry. When situations like that arise, I usually hop on a bus or grab a cab... but when traffic is bad (or a street is closed for a parade), it's sometimes faster to just walk across Central Park.
So the other day, I did just that! And as I made my way through the winding paths, I stopped a couple times to just enjoy the scenery!
Isn't it a pretty place? If only all shortcuts could be this lovely!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!
So the other day, I did just that! And as I made my way through the winding paths, I stopped a couple times to just enjoy the scenery!

