Friday, August 6, 2010

Shiny and new!

I love taking photos (you're shocked, I know)!

So when I was on vacation this summer I happily snapped away at whatever struck my fancy... until one day when my camera stopped working. It was a very sad moment because for the past 3 years my little Nikon has gone with me everywhere: on vacation, in the kitchen, and all over NYC! But it was damaged too much to warrant a repair, so I was forced to retire my old friend.

And though I'll miss it, I have something else to distract me:
That's right- I bought myself a new camera! I couldn't imagine being without a camera, and this new one has been an absolute blast to play with- I can't wait to use it all over town!

In the meantime I've decided that this camera needs a name... but I'm absolutely stumped as to what to call it! Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for stopping by my blog- I hope you have a great weekend!