Friday, December 11, 2009
Scopin' out the Square
After work last night, I headed down to Union Square to run some errands.
These green-globed lights signal the entrance to the Subway all over NYC... and come Christmastime, they look pretty festive!
Even though it was pretty dark outside, I decided to take some pictures.
The sky was pretty cool with all the wispy clouds, and what not.
And as I like to do, I took a picture of the winding park benches... I just love those things!
Now check out this building- it's Whole Foods on the bottom, then DSW and Filene's Basement on top of that!
This is a shot of the north end of Union Square- it's not too exciting at night, especially with all the construction!
The weather was getting pretty chilly, so I decided to call it a night.
But it was fun strolling around a pretty empty Union Square!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you have a great weekend!!

