Friday, December 18, 2009
Letters to Santa
The other night, I found myself in Herald Square.
Macy's is such a festive place during the holidays!
Yesterday I showed you Macy's traditional windows... so today, let's check out the windows for Christmas 2009! In the first window, you are encouraged to write a letter to Santa using the computers provided.
Isn't it a little funny that the night I was there, all three machines were being used by grown men?
In the following windows, you're invited to see how your letter makes it to Santa. First, the elves collect all the letters.
I love this window- check out all those envelopes!
I stood back a bit, so you could see that the cyclone of letters was actually in motion!
Then your letter is delivered to the North Pole!
Next, the letters were off to be x-rayed.
I loved checking out the elves- they were all so glittery!
Don't you love those glasses?
Everything was so bright and glittery!
Next, the letters are stamped.
And I think these little guys are supposed to be modern reindeer... see the red noses?
Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what happens in this window...
But the semi-creepy reindeer are up to something!
You see what I mean, right?
But I really liked the elves... check out this little lady's hat!
And finally, the letters make it to their destination...
The big guy himself!
Well there you have it- Macy's windows for Christmas 2009!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

