Monday, December 28, 2009
I was home for Christmas!
I was lucky enough to make it home on Christmas morning... and this glorious sight was there to great me as entered the house!
But before we got to open presents, my little brother and I had to perform our "Christmas Miracle". Every year, we change into matching pjs when I get home... it's always miraculous, hilarious, and one of my favorite holiday traditions!
Here's a shot of my mom before we started opening presents...
And here's my dad, in his comfy leather chair!
As for presents, I made out like a bandit! I was able to add a few new cake plates to my collection- like this beautiful milk glass, hobnail one!
My brother collects crackle glass, and he got some really beautiful new pieces!
I also got this adorable book, about famous American women... don't you LOVE it?
And my brother totally surprised me by finding this huge slab of petrified wood! I love collecting petrified wood, and he was able to snag this for me at our local Rock and Mineral show.
After a fun afternoon spent opening presents, we sat down for a delicious dinner alongside my parents' Holiday Village.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I'll have a few more holiday photos to share over the next couple of days-have a great Monday!!

