Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Seeing RED!
SFS and I were headed to Brooklyn to do a little Christmas shopping over the weekend. As we exited the subway, look what we happened upon.
Yep- we happened upon a stop of the New York City SantaCon.
Have you heard about this? All over the world, huge groups of adults get together, dress up like Santa, and bar hop. Can you believe it? I checked out the website, and there are tons of these events- with thousands of participants. Throughout the rest of our day, we saw hundreds of people dressed as Santa, all over NYC and the outer boroughs.
The costumes ran the gambit- from traditional, to... interesting...
But no matter how you sliced it, there were a lot of people in red!
Isn't that funny? SFS has decided that we're going to join SantaCon 2010... so I have just over a year to come up with some creative Santa costumes! I hope you have a great day- thanks for stopping by!

