It is no secret that I like to take pictures.

And on our trip to Williamsburg over the holiday weekend, my family and I took a
lot of pictures. We captured architecture, decorations, landscapes, and a variety of other special moments throughout our trip.

But not all of our photos were serious... in fact, some were downright silly!

When my family gets together, we have a lot of fun, which was pretty apparent in some of the goofier pictures we took.

For example, throughout the weekend, my little brother perfected his "creepy" pose...

He did it in restaurants...

At museums...

And in pictures with my mom!

But when he wanted to, he could take a great photo! Isn't he a cutey?

Now, you're probably wondering where he learned those camera antics... and to be honest, you don't have to look very far to figure it out:

Isn't my mom funny? I had a blast taking all those pictures- and she's a really good sport for letting me share them with the world!

And as the self-admitted ham of the family, I'm no stranger to posing for pictures!

Even though I tend to ruin pictures because I'm messing with my hair...

Sometimes they turn out okay!

And although my dad doesn't like to pose for endless photos like the rest of us...

He sure can take a good one!

And finally, I have to show you some Christmas card rejects. One of our goals every Thanksgiving is to capture a photo for my parent's Christmas card. While we usually get at least one good one, we have lots of fun taking the "maybes"!

Luckily, we snagged a decent photo early on in our vacation (don't worry, this isn't it)...

So we could afford to be a little silly later on!

Well folks, that's about it for my Thanksgiving photos. Thank you so much for stopping by- I've loved reading all your comments! I hope you're having a great Tuesday!