That's SFS and his roommate, trudging ahead of me.Monday, December 21, 2009
It was a winter wonderland!!
This weekend, the east coast was hit with a pretty incredible winter storm. As of Saturday afternoon, we hadn't gotten any snow in NYC this season... but around dinner time, that all changed!
The snow started sticking around 7 pm...
And boy, were we excited about the first real snowfall of the season!
A few hours later, we bundled up and headed out to see the snow.
That's SFS and his roommate, trudging ahead of me.
The doormen worked all night, trying to keep the sidewalk cleared... but they were fighting a losing battle.
What a difference a few hours can make, right?
The snow changes the look of everything... and I just love it!
I mean, even the trash bags look better with a dusting of the white stuff!
We proceeded on a quick walk around the block...
This is a church just around the corner...
Love that wrought iron fence!
Man, oh MAN was the snow coming down!
I love snow... especially when I don't have to drive in it!
Needless to say, I was pretty excited about our weekend snow storm!
I hope you had a good weekend- thank you for stopping by!
That's SFS and his roommate, trudging ahead of me.
