Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In the cool of the night

I had rehearsal last night, so by the time I made it to my neighborhood, it was pretty dark outside.
So how about a tour of my street at night? Although most of the stores are closed, some places really burn the midnight oil. Like the Green Grocer by the subway- they're open 24 hours a day!
I have a feeling the taco truck gets busier later in the night.
The flower shop on the corner stays open pretty late...
Maybe people carve pumpkins while they're watching David Letterman- you never know!
All the bodegas stay open late, but that's kind of a given.
Some of my restaurants have late seatings- like yummy Mezzo Mezzo!
It was almost a full moon, which was nice... but wasn't even close to being a "harvest moon"... I guess I'll have to sing that song another time!
And although there are lots of bodegas on my street...
Not all of them offer the option to ride an angry blue dinosaur!
Thanks for joining me on this little tour- I hope you have a great day!