Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Saturday stroll

On Saturday morning, I got up kind of early.
I had to run some errands in my neighborhood, and I took my camera along to show you a really cool part of my 'hood. Once you pass under the train tracks...
You find yourself in Little Egypt!
It was still early when I passed through, so most of the restaurants were closed.
But the grocers were open for business. Check out those lanterns- love 'em! I also love the outside of this restaurant- check out all the Egyptian symbols!
On top of all the restaurants in this area, there are also billiard parlors and other sorts of clubs.
I'm terrible at pool, so that doesn't interest me at all. But something else always catches my eye as I walk by these windows. I'm not a smoker, but I really want a hookah pipe- they're so pretty!
If I had one, I could bring to this place and hang out in their backyard!
But nothing could compare to the hookah pipes at this place- it's the Godfather of the Hookah Lounge, folks!
Although I didn't end up bringing home a hookah (this time!), I still had a nice stroll through the neighborhood. Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have great day!