Here's the view from the other side of the platform- the skyline is a little more visible from here.And here's the view towards Queens... did you notice what's finally arrived on the edge of the photograph?
So even though I spend a lot of time waiting on the platform, the train eventually comes and takes me on my way.
(SFS actually took this picture of the tracks as the subway car was moving, through the window of the train's front car!)
And for an abrupt change of subject, I wanted to share these pictures of dinner from the other day. SFS and I ate at Taverna Kyclades, a Greek seafood place a few blocks from my apartment. I'm not the biggest fan of seafood, but this place had so many other options, and everything was SO good! SFS and I ordered Tzatziki, the Peasant Salad (can you believe that's the small order?), and lemon potatoes. (I took the picture before the potatoes arrived- sorry!)
Oh my goodness- this was one of the best dinners I've had in a long time. The salad was delicious (there were layers of cucumbers and red onions under the tomatoes), and the Tzatziki was homemade. But the lemon potatoes- I almost cried when they were gone! I hope SFS doesn't mind, but this is my new favorite restaurant in my neighborhood!!
Sorry that this post was a little disjointed and thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a GREAT holiday weekend!!

