This one is my favorite!!Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Pier Party
The other night, SFS and I were invited to a low-key game night. One of my college friends had recently moved into a new apartment and hosted a game night- but before we could get to the games, we needed some food... and for that, we headed to the pier.
My friend's brand new apartment is right on the Hudson River, so we made our way down to Pier I Cafe for a little dinner. We had yummy burgers, tasty fries, and a myriad of delicious drinks. After eating, we walked down the pier to check out the view.
I wonder if these guys caught anything... SFS was cracking up because I thought the fish cleaning station was a fancy water fountain for dogs.
These are my college friends. Can you believe I've known some of these people for almost a decade? Also, how sweet are they to pose for me? You'd think they were performance majors or something!
I took the picture, and when I uploaded it, I realized I caught a couple of canoodlers... yowza!
SFS was patient enough to pose "in the light" for some interesting shots.
Here's the view of New Jersey across the river.
I must admit- I like this shot! I think it's because it reminds me of the Mirimax scene that plays before some of my favorite movies.
I also like this picture of SFS and I... although it really accentuates my lack of a tan.
At this point, SFS took over on camera duty. His shots were more abstract than mine... and totally cool!
This one is my favorite!!
Thanks for stopping by! Can you believe it's September already? I hope you have a great Tuesday!
This one is my favorite!!
