Thursday, December 23, 2010
Christmas at Rockefeller Center
I've had a blast focusing my blog on holiday-themed posts the last few weeks! But Christmas couldn't arrive without a trip to Rockefeller Center. So the other day after work I made my way to midtown...
I stopped for a minute to check out Radio City... it's such a festive place this time of year thanks to those Rockettes!
But eventually I made my way to the heart of it all...
The tree at Rockefeller Center! This area is always crowded this time of year, and the other night was no different!
The tree is very pretty, but I could hardly see the star at the top. Lucky for me, Swarovski has a duplicate star at eye level to people could really check it out- isn't it beautiful?
I braved the crowds and took my time checking out the area. I love the marching band statues around the area, but this one is my favorite (for obvious reasons).
I eventually made my way to the rink...
Where I watched stangers fall down over and over on the ice... it was pretty entertaining!
I also took the obligatory photo of 30 Rock... hello Jack!
My little trip to Rockefeller Center sure put me in the holiday mood...
How about you?
Thanks for visiting- I hope you have a great day!

