Wednesday, December 22, 2010

5th Avenue window shopping

Earlier this week I found myself on 5th Avenue.
I started out in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral and worked my way north.
I walked past the light show at Saks Fifth Avenue...
And the buildings at Rockefeller Center.
As I walked, I enjoyed the decorations outside of Cartier...
Hilfiger/Fendi...
And even Trump Towers.
But the best part of my journey uptown was the chance the check out the windows at Bergdorf.
They were absolutely amazing!
From monkey minions...
To flying horses...
There were so many interesting details to take in!
Take, for instance, this single window:
There was a trussed up turtle...
An illuminated iguana...
A bedazzled bird...
An encrusted crocodile...
And a metallic mantis...
And that's all in addition to the model wearing the "outfit". I'll admit, I have no idea what this window is trying to sell me- yet I still might be willing to buy whatever it is- the window is just that cool!
Talk about cool, right? Thanks for wandering up 5th Avenue with me- I hope you have a great day!