Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bronner's: CHRISTmas WONDERLAND

The last thing I did in Michigan before I headed back to NYC was visit Bronner's!
As the website states:
Bronner's was founded in 1945 by Wally Bronner. When Wally painted his first sign over 50 years ago, little did he dream that his small business would one day become the world's largest Christmas store visited by millions of people. Open 361 days of the year, Bronner's features over 50,000 trims and gifts, including Christmas ornaments, artificial Christmas trees, Christmas lights, Nativity scenes, Christmas decorations, collectibles, and more.
Bronner's is practically a Michigan landmark, and I love visiting at any time of the year...
But a visit this close to Christmas is just too good to be true!
As you can imagine, as the world's largest Christmas store Bronner's is HUGE and carries an endless variety of holiday themed items!
From forests of artificial trees...
To walls full of ornaments... Bronner's has it all!
If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend stopping by! Thanks for visiting this blog- I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!