skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Steinway Street
- My life on a little street in the big city -
Friday, December 24, 2010
Merry Christmas one and all!
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already!
I hope you have a very merry Christmas weekend- I'll see you on Monday!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
View my complete profile
Thank you for visiting!
I'm a classical musician living in NYC... my blog is full of pictures, recipes, vacations and all sorts of commentary about my little life in The Big Apple. Thanks for stopping by!
My Foodgawker Gallery
Sushi Cake Pops
I'm a Pop Star on Bakerella!
Featured on:
Coffee Filter Wreath
I [heart] NY Sugar Cookies
Blog Archive
►
2011
(167)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2010
(246)
▼
December
(22)
Champagne Brownies
Michigan lighthouses in the winter
Christmas: Southfield edition
Re-Gifted Cookies
Merry Christmas one and all!
Christmas at Rockefeller Center
5th Avenue window shopping
GreenMarket - Christmas Edition
Oranges and cloves: the perfect combination
Yes, Virginia: Macy's 2010
Miracle on 34th Street... again!
Holiday Sandwich Cookies
Christmas at Lincoln Center
Festive Focaccia
Christmas at Columbus Circle
It's Christmastime in the city...
Bronner's: CHRISTmas WONDERLAND
Bring on the brewery...
House full of holiday cheer!
A gaggle of geese
Detroit: People Mover
Detroit: Kales and family
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2009
(187)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(6)
Fine Print
All content, including text, photographs, projects, recipes and design work is © SteinwayStreetNY. It is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or any other use unless permission is granted by SteinwayStreetNY. Thanks so much!
Header image adapted from
wallpaperstock.net