For the past few months, I've been crocheting scarves to donate to a couple different charities. (I mentioned it on
this post a while ago.) This is that stack I've completed so far:

So I decided that today I'm going to package them up, and send them on their way. But I wanted to take pictures of a few of my favorites...

I also wanted to make special tags for the Knit Your Bit donations (they'll be given to WWII veterans). So, I grabbed some patriotic paper, and printed some tags.

I try to save all my yarn labels, and I staple a few inches of yarn to each tag so I remember what was what.

That way I can reference the label and complete the information for each scarf.

To make it easier on the organization, I put each scarf in a plastic bag.

I did the same thing for the Hats for the Homeless donations- those scarves will be distributed to homeless people in NYC during the Christmas season.

Now that everything is packaged up, the next step is to carry the boxes to the post office... which is over 10 blocks away- wish me luck!
That's it for me- I hope you have a wonderful weekend!