First, on my way to lunch, I though this building was SO pretty with the reflection of the blue sky... right?
After lunch, it was time to get back to the office. Juilliard has this handy little walkway between the Rose Building and the school- this way we don't have to go all the way down to the street level to travel between buildings. Plus, the walkway offers a GREAT view of the construction at Lincoln Center... how cool is that restaurant/roof park going to be?
When I'm done at work, it's time to make my way home- and to get there, I travel by this giant building... does it look familiar to you?
Here's another clue- there are always police cars parked in front... getting warmer?
It's Trump's building at Columbus Circle! (Also, please look closely at the entrance area- if you read People Magazine, you'll notice that sometimes the paparazzi shots are taken here... SFS and I even saw Steven Tyler there one day!)
I know I've posted about this building before, but I really love the Time Center building!
I especially love how Columbus Circle is always so busy!
Another picture of the same buildings... are you annoyed yet? Sorry!
After Columbus Circle, I only had a couple more blocks to walk... and those blocks line the south side of Central Park! Not a bad little stroll, right?
If you've been to this area of town, you already know that it's Hansome Cab central...
And unlike The Pioneer Woman, this is as close as I get to equine beauty in NYC.
But do you want to know the best part about my walk home? I get to see this amazing building right before I run down the subway stairs to catch my train.
Yep- that's Carnegie Hall... isn't that view a perfect way to end the work day?
Thanks for visiting my blog- I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

