When I returned from vacation last week, I had a couple of wonderful surprises. First, this box was waiting for me...

Are you familiar with
Green Tangerines? It's a scrapbooking kit club, where each month you receive a box full of scrapbooking goodies that coordinate. There are tons of these sorts of clubs, and you can choose to participate monthly, quarterly, or annually.
But you know what makes this package even better? The fact that it's FREE! Yep- I won this amazing box full of goodies... it's the first time I've won a giveaway, and I couldn't be happier!
When I saw this box waiting for me when I returned, with it's super-cute label, I couldn't WAIT to tear into it. Here's what was inside:
Two packages of thickers, another set of alpha stickers, alphabet tape, rhinestones and a rolling stamp...
Super cool custom embellishments, brads, fab ribbons/fibers, and the custom cut doodle-bug paper...
(I love the way the ribbon is prepared!)
And paper!
Isn't that fun? I can't wait to dig in a start creating with it... I'll let you know what I come up with!
But that wasn't the
ONLY surprise in store...

SFS bought me flowers when I got back to NYC! Isn't he the best? I think these sunflowers are so beautiful- they're so bright and happy!
(I had my camera on the wrong settings, but I think this one is kind of cool!)
I can't get enough of these beauties... they're still going strong over a week later!

This was my favorite picture of the flowers... I love the curly leaves on the backside!

With surprises like this to come home to, maybe I should go away more often! I hope you have a great Tuesday- and thank you again, SFS!