Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A tiny bag full of happiness

It's no secret that I love Sephora (remember this, this, or this?)... so it should come as no surprise that I made time to do a little shopping recently.
This trip to my make-up Mecca was a necessity. First, I had to pick up Smith's newest Rosebud Salve.
My favorite lip gloss, which has been sold in tin jars for generations, has recently been released in a special tube! I'm so excited to have this new product in my purse! (And yes- this is my second post about lip gloss in just over a year... obsessed much?)
In addition to the new gloss, I also picked up some L'Occitane hand lotion.
This lotion does wonders for my hands- it's so rich!
As you can see by that mangled tube on the right, I was desperately in need of a new container!
And while the lotion is great, the lavender scent is AMAZING! Every time I rub this lotion into my hands, I'm immediately transported...
To the lavender fields in Provence, France! My family spent some time in Avignon a few summers ago, and when we drove out to Provence I'll never forget how amazing all those lavender blossoms smelled as they bloomed under the summer sun! And this lotion takes me back there with just one whiff!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!