Friday, October 22, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. T!

As promised, here are the pictures from my cousin's wedding in Columbus, OH!
I had fun photographing some of the details of the reception...
Like my drink...
The hor d'oeuvres...
My brother's empty drink...
The table number...
And a boutonniere.
It was a lovely wedding- made even more so by the wonderful people involved like my cousin TSMT.
KMM (TSMT's sister) was the maid of honor...
And here's the happy couple with my grandma!
This is a shot of the bride and I before the wedding...
And here's my pretty Aunt P, the bride's mother.
This shot (of my Uncle D and brother) is one of my favorite pictures of the night!
Although I really like this one of my dad and I...
And this one with my mom!
As you can tell it was a beautiful wedding- congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. T!
Thank you for visiting- I hope you have a great weekend!