Monday, October 25, 2010
Eco-shopping in Ohio!
I hope you aren't sick of reading about my recent trip to Columbus, because I wanted to share some purchases I made at Helen Winnemore Craft!
Once we walked into that incredible store, I knew I was going to walk out with a shopping bag... or two... and boy, was I right!
Lucky for my wallet, my parents bought me these beautiful earrings.
They're amazing light and delicate- and I just adore that modern shape!
But the best part? This pair was made of recycled silver!
And with cold weather just around the corner, I couldn't resist taking home a pair of these fingerless mittens by BaaBaaZuZu.
I love this Michigan-made company, and these mittens are just perfect for city living...
They'll keep me warm, but I'll also be able to fumble around in my purse to grab my Metrocard when I need it!
And like the earrings, these mittens are made of recycled wool!
As you can see, I had a very productive shopping experience at Helen Winnemore's! If you ever find yourself in Columbus, I highly recommend stopping by!

