Thursday, October 21, 2010
Market madness!
One of my favorite stops on our weekend in Columbus, OH was our trip to North Market.
The market is full of vendors selling everything from food to gourmet groceries and gifts. We stopped by around lunch time so we split up to grab a bite to eat from a variety of vendors, and then met at the upstairs seating area to chow down. Want to see what we all got? My brother ordered some manicotti (I think)...
My mom had pizza and a Greek salad...
My dad had a pulled-pork sandwich...
While I chose chicken tikka masala over rice. I love that we chose very different meals and yet could still eat together!
The market is a really fun and vibrant place to spend a few hours, eat some delicious food...
And shop to your heart's content!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!

