Monday, September 20, 2010

Packing up for a long day

I'm not exactly a morning person, so I like to pack the items I'll need for the day the night before. Most Sunday nights I'm busy packing a lunch or paperwork I've done over the weekend... but last night was different.
Last night I packed up my favorite peep-toe heels...
And a pair of sparkly earrings for an event I'm attending at work today. I have to admit, I love the fact my job requires me to attend fancy dinners and performances!
Tonight's event is a pretty big deal, so I even stopped by my local nail salon for a quick manicure.
Of course, I picked another one of the OPI: Swiss collections: Yodel Me On My Cell...
Isn't it pretty?
Well, I'd better get going- it's going to be a long day! I hope you had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!