Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a Swiss-Miss now!

I love nail polish, and I particularly love getting my nails painted. My local nail salon is reasonably priced, so I stop in for visit whenever I can find the time! Over the weekend I decided to get a pedicure and couldn't resist choosing one a color from OPI's Fall 2010 collection: SWISS!
I thought Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous was too sparkly to pass up- and apparently the lady in the pedicure chair next to me agreed because after she saw my toes she decided to go with the same color! Since I don't have a picture of the polish bottle (because it was in use), you'll have to take this one of the nail dryer.
After of ample drying time, I was able to truly appreciate my new paint job. I think the sparkly pewter color is lovely- it's quite versatile and looks perfect glimmering out of my favorite peep-toed high heels!
Thank you for visiting- I hope you're having a great Wednesday!